Who am I?
My name is Johan Dahlin and I was born in 1986 in a town called Enköping in Sweden. Since then, I have educated myself, met a whole bunch of wonderful people and traveled the world. This homepage is my small hide-out on the Internet, where I store the photos that I have taken, the memories that I have collected and some other stuff. I have a broad set of interests and hobbies including:
- Training triathlon (running, biking, swimming) for a Swedish classic.
- Bodyweight strength training.
- Yoga (Ashtanga and Yin) and meditation (via Headspace).
- Photography using DSLRs.
- Philosophy (mainly Stoicism and Epicureanism).
- Cooking (currently learning Indian, Persian, Lebanese and Moroccan cuisine).
- Public speaking (currently learning professional speaking and storytelling in Toastmasters International).
- Drawing in cartoon style.
- Playing the guitar (currently following the amazing course at Justin guitar).
- Psychology and personal development (using CBT, the School of Life and Stoicism).
I will probably write more about these in the near future. Stay tuned!
If you are more interested in my research, please visit my research website instead.
Get in touch!
I love to connect with new people for networking and to share experiences and idea. Therefore, do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any questions connected to my research or would like to discuss anything related to my interests and my homepage.
The simplest way to reach me is to make use of the form to the right. Please, enter your e-mail so that I can get back to you. Moreover, you can learn more about me and contact me via social sites online: